Electrical engineer / Project engineer
Bergen Norway Apply 13 juli 2018
We would like to strengthen our organization by an Electrical engineer / Project engineer.
- Design of electrical systems for elevators.
- Prepare documentation and drawings for our projects.
- Make specifications of equipment.
- Follow up of sub-vendors.
- Follow up on-site activities
- Contact with clients.
- Maintain electronic MC documentation system.
- Equipment verification after arrival to warehouse
- Bachelor’s degree with Technical Subjects or Technical College degree, compensated with long relevant experience
- Experience from oil and gas industry regarding offshore/onshore electrical systems. Knowledge from lift or crane industry.
- Experienced user of AutoCad and MS-applications.
- Knowledge of Cadett ELSA software for el.drawings.
- Good organization- and documentation skills
- Good communication- and collaboration skills.
- Good knowledge of relevant Norsok codes.
- Good English proficiency, both oral and written.
We offer a stimulating, varied and supportive work environment and competitive conditions. The job site can be: Godvik or Onarheim
Please click on the "Apply" button and email your up to date CV along with a covering letter indicating why you should be considered.
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Per Tveit 922 45 560
Heis-Tek is a leading Norwegian elevator company, specialized in offshore and marine applications, located in Bergen and branch office in Onarheim. Our elevators have been supplied to the offshore market since 1996. Heis-Tek is selected as supplier for elevators to Johan Sverdrup and Johan Castberg projects. We have long term maintenance agreements with the major offshore operators. Heis-Tek is own by Alimak Group, a global leader of vertical access solutions for the industry and construction sectors.